Pelita Air Services
January 30, 2017
Pelita Air Services requires consultations to improve inventory management. They sought to improve working methods, boost record-keeping accuracy, and more efficiently manage inventory costs.
To make improvements to Pelita Air Services’ inventory management, we implemented these initiatives:
1. Verified inventory material data
2. Conducted an overview of the system used
3. Reviewed material data content
4. Reviewed inventory lifespans (optimization)
5. Reviewed requirements vs. procurements schedules and plans
Pelita Air Services received business process documents separated into 4 modules. They received information and recommendations on material cataloging, Material Requirement Plans (MRP), warehousing, material operations support, performance measurement and reporting, inventory material optimization strategies, and procurement strategies.