July 13, 2017
Telkom Indonesia wished to deliver IT project management training to further develop their employees’ techniques, discipline, and success rates. This project included planning, scheduling, tracking, cost estimates, and configuration and version control management.
To deliver this IT project management training, we used several methods to achieve the best success, both individually and within teams.
1. Presentations of project management material
2. Discussions and sharing sessions
3. Individual and group practice
4. Group training and presentations
The participants were able to reap several beneficial results.
1. Understanding the origins of project management and its importance for increasing the success of information technology projects
2. Demonstrating knowledge / skills of project management terms and techniques
3. Using software to enable the project management team and facilitate planning, coordination, control, reporting, and collaboration